Though you might not have thought about this, you should look into investing in the use of charter buses if you need to plan a trip for work, a family reunion, or any other kind of big event. A chartered bus will help your guests, family members, or co workers save a little bit of money on gas, and you do not need to worry about the kind of parking that may or may not be present at the final venue. Here are a Few Important facts that you need to know before you hire bus charter services so that you know whether it is the best solution for your situation.
1. Regular intercity bus services by steam powered buses were pioneered in England in the 1830s
2. Recently there has been growing interest in hybrid electric buses, fuel cell buses, and electric buses as well as ones powered by compressed natural gas or bio-diesel.
3. Charter buses usually include a number of amenities designed to keep people comfortable, including air conditioning, entertainment systems, restrooms and reclining seating.
4. Yellow school buses first appeared in 1939.
5. The oldest unchanged bus route in London is the 24, which has run from Hampstead Heath to Pimlico since 1910. See this reference for more: www.cardinalbuses.com