Sleep apnea is a real disorder, though most people who have it or are acquainted with someone that has it just think that they snore a lot. The sad truth of it is that the sleep apnea cure is very simple, and really only involves being diagnosed with the ailment in order to be cured. Sleep apnea clinics simply have the patient sleep at the facility for one night while they take readings and analyze your sleeping patterns. Most claim that it is the most uncomfortable night of sleep you will have, but it is well worth it in the end.
Sleep apnea statistics show that about 1 in 10 Americans have the disorder, and most of them go undiagnosed. While this is not completely detrimental to your health, it tends to give low levels of sleep, as well as low quality of sleep. And, while you can go without treating this problem, it is not the best solution.
And, if you don’t look for a sleep apnea cure, chances are that because of the excessive “mouth breathing” you do while you are sleeping, you will end up damaging your teeth more than if you got solutions for sleep apnea and cured your condition. And, that means that you are that much more likely to need not only medical but also cosmetic dental procedures done on your teeth, which are becoming more and more common, and expensive, for people to get.
Don’t believe that more and more people are getting cosmetic procedures done on their teeth? Take a look at these statistics, and see how obsessed people are with the look of their teeth. Maybe then you will suggest getting the sleep apnea cure to your friend, or you yourself will seek help.
- There were approximately 600 thousand people in the United states that had dental veneers in 2006, and that number is growing.
- Over 1,350 years ago, the first dental implant procedure was done. It involved a Mayan woman, who had pieces of a shell used as tooth replacements, which were hammered into her gums.
- Almost 60% of people from the ages of 35 to 44 are missing at least one of their natural teeth.
- Every year cosmetic dentistry is expected to expand more than 10% from the last year. This means that every year more and more people are going to get cosmetic dental procedures, because it will become more and more socially important for people.
- The majority of Americans feel that a missing tooth or several missing teeth is not only a medical concern, but also a cosmetic concern.